As a professional volunteer service, it will come as no surprise that we have some very clear requirements to ensure our volunteers are top-notch.
To be eligible to become a Volunteer at Barwon Health, all volunteers must meet the below criteria:
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Able to commit to a minimum of 12 months volunteer support
- Be willing to obtain a Police Check with no criminal history of violence, drug offences, sex offences and if requested complete or provide a Working with Children’s Check and/ or NDIS Workers Screening Check.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (three doses) and flu vaccination (annually) – and be willing to provide evidence when requested.
- Complete relevant orientation and mandatory training
- Attend ongoing information and education sessions
- Sign and agree to our Confidentiality Agreement/Code of Conduct/Information and Security Agreement
- Volunteer according to the Barwon Health values of Respect, Compassion, Accountability, Commitment and Innovation
- Keep us updated with any changes in availability or contact details.
Last Modified: Wednesday, 17 May 2023