Start a world-class career in one of the world's most liveable regions
Barwon Health Mental Health Drugs and Alcohol Services (MHDAS) has a proud tradition of welcoming and supporting overseas mental health professionals to make the move and join us in providing integrated and recovery-oriented mental health, drugs and alcohol assessment, treatment and community support to people of all ages within the Barwon region.
Our service is currently experiencing an unprecedented amount of growth and opportunities as we expand operations to better meet the needs of our community and consumers.
If you are a mental health professional ready to advance your career and life, we are ready to assist you in making the move to join us.
We offer opportunities across a broad range of careers for those looking to join Barwon Health MHDAS as an international recruit:
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Allied Health Professionals (occupational therapists, social workers, psychologists)
- Consultant Psychiatrists, Registrars and Hospital Medical Officers
Join our Barwon Health MHDAS team
Hear the experience of our employees working at Barwon Health MHDAS who have been through the process of migrating to Australia.
Last Modified: Friday, 15 September 2023
Why Join Us?
- Relocation assistance between $13,000 and $33,000 for eligible candidates
- Visa sponsorship for you and your families (temporary or permanent option)
- Ongoing career opportunities tailored to your professional goals
- Enjoy greater work/life balance with typical work commutes of 10-20 minutes
- Competitive wages + salary packaging + flexible working arrangements
- Option of city, regional and coastal life - only one hour way from Victoria's capital city Melbourne
- Living on the doorstep to the Great Ocean Road, Bellarine Peninsula and the Surf Coast